• AC-DC Non-Isolated 350W Power Factor Corrected Modules
• 115 VAC single phase
• Input ranges : 95-140 Vac or 85-265Vac
• Variable frequency : 320 - 800 Hz or 50/60Hz
• MIL-STD-704, DO-160, ABD100 compliant
• Low input current harmonic distortion < 10%
• Non isolated 375Vdc output
• Active inrush current limitation
• Integrated LC EMI filter
• Inhibit function
The Gaia Converter HGMS-350 series of active power factor corrected AC/DC non-isolated module is designed to be compatible with the latest airborne input bus with single phase115VAC/400Hz variable frequency and provides a uniquely low level of current harmonic distortion. The series is also available with wide 85-265Vac & 50/60Hz input range.
The HGMS-350 modules include a soft start an active inrush current limitation, a permanent short circuit protection and an inhibit function.
The HGMS-350 output voltage is set to 375 or 420Vdc compatible with Gaia Converter high input voltage series of DC-DC converter and operates with a hold-up capacitance to allow transparency time and ripple reduction.
The HGMS-350 is compliant with numerous avionics/military standards requirements among them with:
Airbus standards ABD100 :
• permanent input range : 108-122Vac
• transient : 71Vac/15ms - 180Vac/100ms
• variable frequency : 360 - 800 Hz
• power factor : > 0,95
International standard DO-160E/F/G :
• permanent input range : 100-122Vac
• transient : up to 180Vac/100ms
US military standard MIL-STD-704E/F :
• permanent input range : 108-118Vac
• transient : 80Vac/10ms - 180Vac/100ms
Gaia's HGMS-350 High-Reliability AC-DC PFC is designed for higher operating temperatures of -40 to +105°C (optional -55°C) for typical military & airborne applications:
• HGMS-350-W-T: 95-140 Vac permanent; 71-180 Vac/100 ms transient; frequency 320-800 Hz; 375Vdc output.
• HGMS-350-X-T:95-140 Vac permanent; 71-180 Vac/100 ms transient; frequency 47-440 Hz; 375Vdc output.
• HGMS-350-Y-T: 85-265 Vac permanent; frequency 50/60 Hz; 420Vdc output.
Available Options (see specs for details):
• T = -55°C Start-Up Temperature
• S = Screening & Serialization
All HGMS-350 have leaded process: Add -L at the end of part number.