Dimensions : 60.95 x 57.91 x 12.7 mm
• AC-DC Non-Isolated 150W Power Factor Corrected Module
DescriptionThe Gaia Converter HGMS-150 active power factor corrected AC/DC non-isolated module is designed to be compatible with the latest airborne input bus with single phase115VAC/400Hz variable frequency and provides a uniquely low level of current harmonic distortion.
The HGMS-150 modules include a soft start an active inrush current limitation, a permanent short circuit protection and an inhibit function.
The HGMS-150 output voltage is set to 375Vdc compatible with Gaia Converter high input voltage series of DC-DC converter and operates with a hold-up capacitance to allow transparency time and ripple reduction.
The HGMS-150 is compliant with numerous avionics/military standards requirements among them with:
Airbus standards ABD100 :
• permanent input range : 108-122Vac
• transient : 71Vac/15ms - 180Vac/100ms
• variable frequency : 360 - 800 Hz
• power factor : > 0,95
International standard DO-160E/F/G :
• permanent input range : 100-122Vac
• transient : up to 180Vac/100ms
US military standard MIL-STD-704E/F :
• permanent input range : 108-118Vac
• transient : 80Vac/10ms - 180Vac/100ms
Gaia's HGMS-150 High-Reliability AC-DC PFC is designed for higher operating temperatures of -40 to +105°C (optional -55°C) for typical military & airborne applications:
HGMS-150-W-T: 95-140 Vac permanent; 71-180 Vac/100 ms transient; frequency 320-800 Hz; 375Vdc output.
Available Options (see specs for details):
• T = -55°C Start-Up Temperature
• S = Screening & Serialization
All HGMS-150 have leaded process: Add -L at the end of part number.